Trading Terms & Conditions
Acceptance by Purepharm Ltd, 3B Bluestone Business Park, Craigavon, BT65 5HU (hereinafter called the ‘Company’), of any orders placed by the customer (hereinafter called the ‘Customer’) shall constitute a contract between the Company and the Customer upon subject to the following Terms and Conditions to the exclusion to the extent permitted by law of all other warranties and conditions expressed or implied by law or otherwise. The company shall be deemed to have accepted an order upon delivery of the goods in performance of the order. The customer shall be deemed to have accepted the terms and conditions of the company by placing the order.
Calls may be recorded or monitored for training and security purposes.
- Prices and delivery terms are without engagement and may be subject to variations without notice.
- All goods are subject to Value Added Tax (VAT) at the prevailing rate.
3. Carriage – don’t charge
Orders over the value of £100.00 will not incur a carriage charge for Next Day delivery.
4. Payment Terms – to be agreed by order type – wholesale on delivery – limited 30 days
- Payment is due by the end of the month following the date of invoice. The account will be deemed to be overdue in the event of non-payment by the date due.
- In case of non-payment of the account by the due date, orders will not be assembled without further notification.
- The Company reserves the right to charge the Customer interest at a rate of 2% per month for every month on the amount which remains overdue, as well as further legal and administration fees should the account default.
5. Title of Goods
- Title of goods shall remain with the Company until payment for the goods has been received in full.
- The Company is entitled to retake possession of unpaid goods if:
1. The Customer has failed to pay for the same in accordance with Contract. 2. The Customer shall become insolvent or bankrupt
GOODS RETURN POLICY
In order to comply with MHRA guidelines on Good Distribution Practice of medicinal products for human use, please note our conditions below regarding returns.
All goods must be checked against your invoice upon receipt of delivery and any discrepancies must be reported back to us within three working days of receipt of goods. Goods can only be physically returned by prior agreement with Purepharm Ltd.
Please note that ‘Specials’ are non-returnable; this is in conjunction with MHRA regulations.
When reporting a claim, customers will be asked for the following information:
- Name and Address of the customer
- The Invoice Number on which the goods were supplied
- The date of the Invoice
- The description and quantity of the goods against which a claim is being made
- The reason for the claim
You may also be asked for the following depending on the nature of your claim:
- The batch number of the goods against which a claim is being made
- Photographic evidence of any physical damages
Once a claim has been reported, you will be issued with a reference number and the Customer Service team will investigate your claim.
Any credits will usually be made within fourteen working days, subject to all the correct information and proofs requested having been provided.
Return of goods Purepharm Ltd
All goods that are to be returned must follow these guidelines:
- Goods can only be physically returned by prior agreement with Purepharm Ltd
- The Returned Goods Form sent to you must be completed and sent back to us prior to returning the goods – returns will only be authorised once this form is complete with all the information required
- Goods must be returned within three working days from receipt of goods
- Goods must be stored in accordance with the manufacturer’s guidelines, adhering in particular with the appropriate temperature storage conditions
- Goods must be packed in a secure box with a copy of the Returns Note that has been issued to you
- The box must be clearly labelled with our address
Goods will not be acceptable for return if they have been re-labelled in any way or if any tamper evident seals have been broken. If goods returned to us are found to have not been supplied by us, they will be deemed unacceptable for return.
Company No: NI633312
VAT No: GB 225304346